||5 years ago|
|util||5 years ago|
|.gitignore||5 years ago|
|Dobby.js||5 years ago|
|LICENSE.md||5 years ago|
|README.md||5 years ago|
|TypoFinder.js||5 years ago|
|package-lock.json||5 years ago|
|package.json||5 years ago|
Dobby is a self bot built for Discord using the eris library as an experiment in spell-checking messages. Currently, the bot will read messages that you send and look for common spelling mistakes. If any are detected, the correct spelling is replaced and the message is edited by the bot.
- Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/Alcha/Dobby.gitand execute
- Update the config.json file with your personal token.
- If you aren't sure how to obtain your own token, try finding a guide on Google. At the time of creating this README, this url on Github has instructions that work just fine.
- Lastly, fire up the bot with
npm startand verify it works by typinig in an error such as
This wrok is complete!
-  Add ability to include your own words to the list straight from Discord
-  List available corrections