Devin W. Leaman
||9 months ago|
|cmds||9 months ago|
|test||4 years ago|
|tools||9 months ago|
|.gitattributes||4 years ago|
|.gitignore||9 months ago|
|.prettierignore||9 months ago|
|.prettierrc||9 months ago|
|.vscodeignore||4 years ago|
|LICENSE||9 months ago|
|README.md||9 months ago|
|extension.js||9 months ago|
|icon.png||9 months ago|
|jsconfig.json||9 months ago|
|package.json||9 months ago|
|yarn.lock||9 months ago|
Enigilo is a Visual Studio Code extension that's sole purpose is to make it easier to insert and manage your links in Markdown files.
This project was initially called Enmeti. In order to publish it under my actual publisher profile (4lch4) I had to rename it as I've lost access to the original publisher profile (HF-Solutions-LLC).
As for the meaning behind the name, Enmeti means "Insert" in Esperanto, whereas Enigilo means "Inserter" which I found to be more accurate to what this extension does.
How to Use It
The simplest way to insert a link would be to select some text, right click, and then select
Insert Link. It will show an InputBox so you can give it the URL of your link:
As you can see in the gif, you can also use the default
Ctrl+Shift+I keybinding, or even change it to whatever you prefer in keybindings.json:
As usual, any and all input is welcome and much appreciated 😊
- Updated name from Enmeti to Enigilo.
- Changed license from GPL-3 to MIT.
- Removed Webpack as it was causing issues after submission to the marketplace
- Added German and Slovenian to the available languages
- Added Brazilian Portuguese to the available languages
- Added webpack support (removed in 1.2.4)
- Fixed some typos in backend documentation
- Updated developer dependencies
- Added support for different languages
- So far English, Spanish, and French are the only supported languages with English being the default.
- You can set which language you'd like in your settings with the
- Changing the language does require a restart/reload of Visual Studio Code.
- If you wish to fix any of the existing translations or add new ones, please open a PR or contact Alcha
- Fixed Enigilo from trying to insert a link when the ESC key is used on an InputBox.